Supplements to be proud of!
Which supplement is Nobleblu’s Head of Nutrition most proud of?
We asked, Rahul Shah, “Chief Formulator” and Head of Nutrition at Nobleblu, which of our premium supplements he was most proud of. This is what he told us...
We asked, Rahul Shah, “Chief Formulator” and Head of Nutrition at Nobleblu, which of our premium supplements he was most proud of.
Rahul told us, “All our supplements are packed full of effective, premium, naturally sourced ingredients, but the formulation that I enjoyed working on the most and that really packs a punch has to be Nobleblu Balance”.
“Nobleblu Balance is a great all rounder and a complete balance supplement to help to support a physical and mental state of calm”.
“I combined high quality, vitamin and minerals with synergistic botanicals, friendly bacteria and digestive enzymes”
“The digestive enzymes can help to reduce that bloated and uncomfortable feeling by supporting the digestive process and making sure food is completely broken down into nutrients that can be absorbed”.
All ingredients were carefully selected to help keep you balanced throughout the day.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) helps support mental performance, including concentration, learning, memory and reasoning, as well as resistance to stress. Pantothenic acid also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) supports normal psychological functions such as concentration, learning and memory. Biotin also contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to energy production and the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in energy production, normal cognitive function and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
“I’m also really proud of the botanical ingredients within Nobleblu Balance. I’ve included some key botanical extracts”:
- Rhodiola rosea extract - this is an adaptogen, a natural substance that can increase your body’s resistance to stress. Adaptogen’s are thought to help you handle stressful situations better
- German Chamomile extract - used to help with insomnia, anxiety, and digestive upsets.
- Maca extract - may help to improve energy levels and enhance mood
- Lemon balm extract - considered a calming herb and used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion.
“Ultimately, I’m proud to say Nobleblu Balance is a science backed supplement that works to help restore balance and protect against stress”