- Vitamin C (from Acerola extract and calcium ascorbate) is important in the formation of collagen, a vital component in the structure of healthy skin, which helps to maintain skin integrity and contributes to protections of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C also helps the body to absorb Iron. Citrus Bioflavonoids help to support the absorption of vitamin C.
- Zinc promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails, and protects cells from oxidative stress. Free radicals have been associated with premature aging.
- Vitamin D is required to maintain healthy muscles, bones and helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus.
- Resveratrol is a popular beauty ingredient. It is a naturally occurring polyphenol, which has antioxidant properties, and can protect cells against oxidative damage associated with the effects of free radicals and UV radiation.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to nourish skin from within and can help to retain skin firmness and integrity for a healthier complexion.
- Copper plays an important role in the production of melanin which supports normal skin pigmentation and filtering UV light to help protect against sun damage and premature ageing.
- Vitamin A from beta-carotene - essential for the production of the proteins that contribute to normal skin health and for preventing dry skin. Beta carotene is naturally sourced from Dunaliella Salina, a pink algae which lines the surface of salt lakes.
- Niacin and Biotin, otherwise known as vitamins B3 and B7. They’re both important for the health of the skin and mucous membranes (such as in the mouth and eyes) and for helping to prevent dry, scaly and irritated skin.
- Selenium and Vitamin E help maintain healthy hair and nails, and also help to protect skin cells from oxidative stress which can contribute to the loss of collagen and tired looking skin.
- Iodinecontributes to the maintenance of normal skin. thyroid, metabolism.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Iron plays a vital role in transporting oxygen around the body, ensuring vital nutrients are delivered to hair, skin, and nail cells.
- Curcumin, the active component of Turmeric has been found to improve skin health. Clinical studies have found that turmeric extract can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Glutathione is naturally found in the body and is made up of three amino acids, cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Glutathione can help to protect cells from oxidative stress and help maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) has been found to improve skin firmness, tone and texture.
- Bamboo extract is one of the most abundant sources of natural silica. Silica is naturally present in hair, skin, and skin cells, as well as in connective tissues.
HOW TO TAKE
Take one capsule per day with or after food.
Best taken in the morning after breakfast.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you take any prescribed medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children. Store in a cool dry place.
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate, Acerola Extract(Malpighia Emarginata)), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Hyaluronic Acid, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, L-Glutathione Reduced, Iron (Ferrous Bisglycinate), Japanese Knotweed (Reynoutria Japonica), Beta-Carotene (Dunaliella Salina), Selenium (L-Selenomethionine), Turmeric Root Powder, Zinc (Zinc Citrate), Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), Copper (Amino Acid Chelate), Rice Extract, Bamboo Silica, Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract (Citrus Aurantium), Vitamin D3 Vegan (Cholecalciferol), Biotin, Iodine (Potassium Iodide).
|Nutritional Information||Average Per Capsule||NRV%|
|Beta-Carotene (Dunaliella Salina)||4.8mg||-|
|Providing Vitamin A||800mcgRE||100%|
|Vitamin D (Vegan)||10mcg (400iu)||200%|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)||50mg||-|
|Turmeric Root Powder||20mg||-|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract||10mg||-|
|Equivalent to Fresh Herb||20mg||-|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
mcg = microgram
mg = milligram
iu = International Units
TE = α-tocopherol equivalents
NE = niacin equivalents
- = No NRV established
Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin D
Resveratrol as an active ingredient for cosmetic and dermatological applications: a review
Ingested hyaluronan moisturizes dry skin
Effects of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of the Clinical Evidence
Turmeric, Curcumin, and Curcuminoids: A Dermatologic Review
Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to L-cysteine and L-methionine
Effects of Oral Supplementation With Methylsulfonylmethane on Skin Health and Wrinkle Reduction