- B Vitamins including thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid and vitamin B12. The B Vitamins play essential roles in normal energy production via the metabolism of nutrients in our food.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system before and after extreme physical exercise. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and increase the absorption of dietary Iron (which helps maintain a healthy immune system, improve energy levels, and reduce tiredness and fatigue).
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, and contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Magnesiumplays an important role in energy production from metabolism and helping to prevent muscle weakness, tiredness, and fatigue. This mineral also helps restore electrolyte balance, maintain normal muscle function and healthy bones.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that is normally found in larger doses in many protein powders. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are involved in almost all metabolic processes in the human body. This amino acid works alongside Beetroot Extract, (which is rich source of nitrates) to increase levels of nitric oxide in the body. Studies have found that beetroot juice can improve athletic output and reduce muscle fatigue.
- Montmorency Cherries are naturally a good source of anthocyanins and flavonoids, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action. Research has found that Montmorency Cherry Extract can reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring vitamin-like substance produced by the body. Known as a bio-chemical 'spark plug', Co Q10 is stored in the mitochondria.
HOW TO TAKE
Take one capsule per day with or after food.
Best taken in the morning after breakfast or one hour before a workout or exercise session.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you take any prescribed medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children. Store in a cool dry place.
- Magnesium Hydroxide, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate, Acerola Extract(Malpighia emarginata)), Co Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Iron (Ferrous Bisglycinate), L-Arginine Vegan, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine 5 Phosphate), Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Bamboo Silica, Montmorency Cherry (Prunus Cerasus) Extract, Rice Extract, Beetroot (Beta Vulgaris) Powder, Folic Acid (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Methlycobalamin).
|Nutritional Information||Average per capsule||NRV%|
|Co Enzyme Q10||50mg||-|
|Montmorency Cherry Extract||10mg||-|
|Equivalent to fresh Cherries||40mg||-|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
mcg = microgram
mg = milligram
NE = niacin equivalent
- = No NRV established
Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence
Vitamin C - Research Update
Effects of beetroot juice supplementation on intermittent high-intensity exercise efforts
Effect of Tart Cherry Concentrate on Endurance Exercise Performance: A Meta-analysis